The little things

(You can thank Google Blogger App for the lack of picture. I'm currently considering which platform to use, since Google apparently cant handle an update of the app...)

Have you ever noticed little important stuff,  that during a day pops up and make you set anything else aside, to take care of it, like life depended on it(?)

My TV is set to automatic turn off, when nobody touches the remote for an hour.
Before that, a little warning pop up on the screen. 
When I see that warning, the hunt for the remote immediately starts . I can't let the TV go out. It makes me feel alone or...? 
What does it in fact make me feel?

If I do let the TV turn off, I feel bad even after it's turned back on. It takes me approximately 15 minutes to calm totally down. 
I don't know why, I can't figure it out.

I actually feel the anxiety starting in the stomach, not very strong, but strong enough to do anything to prevent it.
Okay then WHY?

There's absolutely no reason to. I'm not more or less alone weather the TV is running or not, so 
WHY?

That's just ONE example. Not like there's a huge number, but just little things that should be totally without matter, suddenly seem to be first priority.

However I've come to the conclusion, that I have way more important issues, like anxiety to go outside, to fight. So let's pick it battles I order and let the TV run... 

0 kommentarer: