Schedule Yeah Right

I apparently get easily distracted, when I'm trying to work out of the depressive state.

I had plans, but I used my time for other stuff. 
I guess no matter what I do, everything but laying on the sofa is better.

The gardening actually helps - the farmer is right! There's something therapeutic about it.

My Gosh, I know the farmer is right, she always has been, but as she said, I need to find my own road to peace. Find the peace I side.
And in the middle of all the weeds, it came to me, just like that - in a snap.

The reason I think, I didn't notice this before is, that I look at the whole picture. And that's a never ending task, the weeding.
But the farmer said to focus on a square meter, or 2. And then just sit there letting the thoughts roll around, until they remove them selves bit by bit, the more focused you get.

I let the animal(s) play next to me, to feel safe. They have fun, and I end up feeling better. The garden too btw.

So today I try again to meet a stranger to sell strawberry plants. I have taken down the add now, it is just a test of my own public skills in my own safe environment. Besides I have no more plants to sell.
So even though I don't really follow my schedule, I do get out of bed and I do get some stuff done.

It also helps the mind in the evening a little bit. At least I can be useful for something, even though I can't drive because of insomnia and have difficulties to talk with people.
That's not especially a great skill set in regards of getting a job, but then I may have to aim for another type of job.
I don't know, maybe I'll have an epiphany while removing weeds.

0 kommentarer: