The weather is weird and does not help

One moment the sun is shining, and we are able to be outside just wearing a T-shirt. 5 minutes later the clouds arrive with darkness, wind, rain and hail!
When the animals and I dare to stick our heads out of the door, you can be sure we'll be coming back running, fleeing from a hail storm, trying to hold the door open for everyone, before it gets catched by the wind - and the we try to get reheated!
I should be sowing peas, lettuce, carrots, beans and all that stuff, but we never get so far into the kitchen garden. Otherwise I feel inspired to enjoy the summer at least a bit that way, when there's no one else to talk to anyway.
But this shifting weather is really uncomfortable. Or otherwise you'll soon get uncomfortable, theres no way to dress properly for the weather, when it changes so much in such a short time.
To avoid the stress I felt another day, when my plants and the animals blankets and toys, my plastic trays for planting etc was flying all over the place - we spend most time inside.
That triggers the depressive state very much, since spending all my time inside reflects what I do, when I am in a depressed state of mind. So it's kind of a hard job to stay out of depression right now. It requires a lot of positive thinking, which I have very hard to find these days.
At some point the weather must make a decision :-)

0 kommentarer: