I am in the place the eye not see

I haven't felt like writing, cause I feel, I have nothing to give anymore.

Apparently people think its allowed to talk to me in any way that pleases them.

If they have a bad day, I'm going to be yelled at.

I've told them, especially my boyfriend, that he doesn't have to yell at me, when I'm right next to him, and it makes me feel bad.
But apparently that's allowed.

If I'm talking, they just interrupt. I've discussed this many times, now I just shut up.
Since I'm not working, I am supposed to handle all the animals. Not ONE day is anyone getting up to take care of them, so I am able to sleep just a little late and feel, that I have some time for myself.

And my bf apparently thinks I'm a robot now. He sits in his chair in front of the TV playing on his phone, and doesn't even look up, when he says out loud "I think the dog wants to get out."
Then I rise and go take care of it.

I have apparently been labelled outcast, I'm wortless - there's a new set of rules in the game!
It's ok to bully me
It's ok to order me around
It's okay to yell at me and psychologically abuse me
It's okay to interrupt me
It's okay to ignore me
It's okay to badmouth me
It's okay I don't get enough sleep, never mind, I'm not going to work anyway...
- and its totally okay to do all this, without taking my feelings into regard at all.

Cause I'm wortless, I'm an outcast.
I'm in the place, the eye not see.

0 kommentarer: