Oh Freedom :-) We have yet a new location

This picture does actually not give justice to the house we have rented for the week. It's a wonderful house, close to the waters, and its bigger than you assume from the picture.
We have each our room with double beds, and 2 porches, where we can enjoy the sun.
There's no problems with hunting the children to take a bath, my little girl has already been into the jacuzzi 3 times - lol. 
We haven't used the sauna yet, cause the weather has been so wonderful. Most of the time we have been at the water collecting seashells and stones for a new fireplace, that we have planned to make in the garden, when we come home from our recreation.
I feel it's great for me to be here, totally relaxation and in the middle of nature, that I love so much. Now I just need to reconnect with my feelings - if I can. 
When I left the mental hospital we had a short talk, and both the nurse connected most to me and the doctor said, that even though I had spend 15 days there, they were not able to get behind the shield I have put up. It's not a shield that you put up intentionally, but as they said, its naturally after all I have been through.
I don't know if I will ever be able to put it down. However I at least felt, that I start to reconnect with my daughter yesterday. That's wonderful, however its scary, that you can get so hurt, that you totally shield yourself from everybody, even your own children...

0 kommentarer: