Facial massage is healing


I have a lot of excessive water retained in my body. This is an effect of everything we stuff in our body, medications, food and drinks - and also my stomach/protein problems.

The excessive water often accumulates  in the legs, and in the morning you'll notice, your face is puffy, especially around the eyes.
Your head feels like it's about to explode, so draining it like a waterfall would be wonderful. But it takes a little bit more than that. 
Normally this doesn't really effect your health, other times it can help to drain the lymphs in the face, to take off pressure.
I feel it relaxes me, the heavy forehead, the need to sleep and headaches loosens up.

There's a lot of videos on YouTube of lymphatic drainage. Try some of them if you like, and see what techniques helps you personally.
I think my friend CC made my list public, probably with some information videos added.
You can find it here.
I have combined some of them to my liking, and all it takes is 3-5 minutes.
That's faster and much healthier than an aspirin.
Also it releases stress and it feels good to spend just a few minutes on healing yourself.
The sound is normt always the best, but try the technique, it often helps with my own tensions.

You should try it out for yourself :-)
Actually please try it out and tell me, which video is your favourite (or what exercises that helps you the most)
Enjoy;-)

0 kommentarer: