Bump on the road or return of depression and anxiety(?)


It's sometimes difficult to figure out, what's going on, when you have a couple of bad days in a row. Where's the limit between a couple of bad days and the return of anxiety and depression(?)

I actually don't know, if any "measurement system" has been made, I have never seen or tried one, and never heard about it, so I really don't think so.

However after a good period, it's more than likely, you'll experience some bad days too. I certainly do.
It's important to remember not to give up because if that. Everyone has bad days, we just tend to focus on those a bit more.

The way out of depression and anxiety is not  straight line upwards, its zig zagging it's way through time, upwards in general yeah, but not a steady line.
Finally after you stop taking your medication (because your doctor agrees with you to do that) you might also experience a change in your general mood for a while.

There's a lot of reasons, that can cause us having a row of bad days, and even though that's annoying,  it doesn't automatically men, your depression is back full blown. To the question 'is depression and anxiety back' -  the measurement should lie in what we are able to do, that's kind of the answer.

And I'd say for my case, it's not normal for me to lie in bed all day not wanting to do anything. If a couple of resting days does not help me out, I know it's going to be a longer run, than just waking up the next morning feeling fine.
I am definately not having a total mental breakdown, I might not have anxiety and depression returned full blown, but it will be, if I'm not extra careful the next month or so.

1 kommentarer:

Stefan Langer said...

Vielen Dank, dass Sie Ihren Blog hier teilen.
Geistheilung Augsburg