Life quantity or life quality


Well!!!
This topic (amongst others) is messing around in my thoughts. 
I'm living on the boulevard of broken dreams, where everyone else is living out their dreams, which is also mine.
I see their vacation pictures, and I know this will never come true for me, even though I have worked just as hard, even harden than most of them.

As the farmer says: " don't play the what-if-game, without playing to the end.
So, batter up and let's play...

What if the best part of my life is over, and this is just the government keeping me barely alive  until the end has a natural cause?
Living on the Boulevard of broken dreams... What's the purpose?

I love to travel, I love to swim in the ocean, but that, nothing of that, will never ever be realistic anymore, not even once.
So what if I'm supposed to live like this the rest of my life(?)
Well I that case, let's just say, I hope the end is near.

A life of longing for something you will never ever get, while you barely scrape by during daily basis...
No thank you, dont expect me to become a member of that club.

I guess, a huge lack in life quality will automatically end the desire to live.
With that, the body simply shuts down slowly until it stops.
Theres actually no point in living a long life if you're constantly unhappy. Why prolong the pain(?)

Quality of life is just as important as quantity.

0 kommentarer: