2015 Arrived With All Its Challenges...

- and again there has been several down rides. The ups has been short. I never saw the summer - I was just laying in my sofa getting more weak for each day - sad but true.I couldn't shop, so for a long time I just bought food from the pizza bar, that delivers. However the taste of pizza is not compelling after eating it each day. After a while, with pizza boxes piling up (I couldn't even go to my garbage can - too scared to do it) I asked "friends" for help. Well the result from that was they took my money, and didn't get back with groceries. One "friend" even emptied my card - thank you very much!!! So I found myself in a very very bad place, with no one to trust.


But one day I met this guy on line, who has turned out to be the best friend ever. My weight was down to 46 kg, I could barely walk to the bathroom. He came and gave me something to eat every day, until I could walk safe again.
For a long time I had this dream of leaving my f* big house, with all its responsibilities, and buy a camping wagon. I know it sounds insane - perhaps I am - but I have had too much to take care of for many years, and it sounded like a great idea in my head to start living totally minimalistic, after living "too large" for too many years.
My new friend - a real friend - suggested, that I could come to his farm and place my camping wagon there. When I felt safe to drive I agreed to come for a couple of days. Now several months later, I haven't spend one night at home. I feel safe and - dare I even say that - happy out here :-)
Theres a lot to tell you all, however I stop for now and hope to be back tomorrow. Take good care of you, may the sun shine on you all day :-)

0 kommentarer: