Yawn - highlights of this day at the mental hospital

Photo by: Highway Patrol Images

The best thing that happened today, was I talked with my little girl on the phone. I miss my children SO much, but its hard to talk on the phone, cause I of course can't tell her about the stuff that goes on here, that would just scare her. So I listen to her stories, but I can't really contribute with something nice other than talking part of her daily day, asking a couple of questions here and there, to keep the conversation going.

After this, I'll "warn" you, cause I'm in a very sarcastic mood today, so be prepared for some black "humor." Well, at least I write in this way - otherwise everything would so darn tragic, and I can't go there.

As I was hanging up my laundry on the radiator under the windows, a police car came strolling into the parking spot. Dear Jesus, now we will even get a criminal in here. It's going to be more and more *fun* for each day. (I hope and do believe, that you can "hear" the sarcasm in my "voice.")
Well, I think it's safe to say, that I have never been in more - hmm, lets just say remarkable - compagny, than I am now. Ha, not knowingly anyway. You never know what face the devil wears!

There's SO much fun and action here, that I simply do not know how to find the time to take part in it all. (Sarcasm again, if in doubt!) Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Asking the staff to let me out to smoke, asking the staff again to let me inside after smoking. I have risen 2 levels in World Of Warcraft, and watched Zombieland for the X'th time.
Getting my blood pressure taken again and again, with the same shitty result: 180+something over I don't know what. When it passes 200 (it has been 202), you can see the nurse looking funny, and she makes a stupid excuse and runs out of here... Yeah, all this 'excitement' has influence on my blood pressure.

I think Ill do a big project, like moving all the licenses of the photo's I have used in the blog, from the bottom to the top of the posts. God, now the girl, on the other side of the hallway, starts screaming again. I need some loud music, so I'll quit for now.
I hope I haven't bored you to death with my story of my boring day. After all, I'm not a murderer, I'm just suicidal ;-)

0 kommentarer: