Well, if you are not insane, you will become it here

Photo by:  rocksss

This part of the mental hospital is definitely not for kids.
It's nothing like I have seen the last time. I stay mainly in my room, with my headset on, and high music or a movie turned up loud.
When I go smoking, I can't close out this world of course. Then I see and hear the others...

One man spends his entire time here looking into a wall. Literally he is simply looking into the wall - all day.

A girl just across the hallway to my room is screaming all the time, sometimes just screaming, sometimes cursing at the staff.
I'm getting (more) insane just to listen to that. Last night she had a physical fight with the staff, she bit one of them...
Then another guy... He is totally harmless, but so loud all the time. He is walking around all day with blue plastic bags on his feet. He is loud all the time, but not screaming, like the girl just across my room. He is not shouting, just arguing with the staff. He claims, that the staff steal his thoughts, and writes them down. One day, when the food was delivered, the "normal procedure" was apparently not followed, so he was simply holding the food back telling the staff, that they were "arrested."

The night I came here, 2 guys had a fight, so the staff had to break them up, but couldn't, called for more security... However with volunteer help from - one of the rare - "more normal" guys here, they got the situation under control. I was sitting in the dark outside, smoking, and "the volunteer" came out to me and told me, that I should not be scared. That was pretty nice of him, however I don't like socializing. So I just told him, that I'm not scared of anything. One thing I have learned in life is, that you never know, what kind face the "devil" is hiding behind.

0 kommentarer: