I have made a friend :-) And the pants guy has escaped :-)

2 escapes in 24 hours - well this time I'm happy, if they don't get him. Suddenly the guy, that was in my room with his pants open, escaped. I don't really know how he escaped, cause I was in my room, when I heard the staff shouting and running down the hallway.
Well, it makes it less scary to be here, however the guy is of course in the need of help, so I do hope they catch him for his own good. I just wish, that we could lock our rooms for guys like him.

However, there is a new patient today (or maybe yesterday late evening - I didn't see him arrive.) He is here for the same reasons (almost), like me. We both lost our beloved recently, and we can't figure out, how life is supposed to go on...


We met the first time at lunch, when we were out smoking a cigarette, and this evening, when the pants guy escaped, we both went into the hallway and decided to go smoking. The screaming girl went with us, and even though we all three started out to talk together, the talk between him and me quickly got deep, so I guess she felt left a bit out, and left us.
He is so easy to talk with, and we both understand the others situation perfectly, because we both feel that incredible loss - and we both have been  working ourselves to the bones, as a way of escape. Now we are just used up and needs our "batteries recharged," before we can pick up our pieces and move on.
He is not from my country, but speaks the language understandable, and otherwise we speak his language.
I feel so thankful, to finally have someone to talk to, and our conversations float so smooth, like we have been friends for years and years.

0 kommentarer: