I have been discarged from the mental hospital :-)

This is the best picture ever. Yes, I know the quality of the picture is not good at all, but this has been my "residence" for 15 days, and look at the bed... Nothing there...
And all the flowers I got, has been thrown out.
I took this picture, when I waited for my mom to pick me up and take me home from the mental hospital :-)

I still have to be on sick leave for 3 weeks, but just the very thought of not being locked up 24 hours a day, is wonderful.

My boss and colleagues has been very understanding. When I got committed to the mental hospital, I actually got an email from my boss saying, that he was sorry that I was committed to the hospital, and he practically "ordered" me to stay away from work, until I was totally well.
I haven't been following his order 100%, cause I'm very happy about my work, however I have not been working a lot.

Besides, being on phone and email with my colleagues during my hospitalization will make it more easy to come back to work.


I was actually not allowed to take any pictures at the mental department of the hospital. At first I thought that it was just a question of not taking pictures of the other patients - however today I learned, that it was pictures in general. So as you see, I have not obeyed the rules. But what is the harm(?)
I actually just want to show other people, that it's not so bad there after all, even though its tough to be committed to a mental institution.

I had my own room, with my own bathroom connected to it. The red balls on the wall is just a string, which I was able to call the staff, if I was feeling bad.
The little red balls was everywhere BTW, also in my "living room".

During my commitment to the mental department, they have changed my medication totally, and at some point I felt dizzy and not very well, however I never felt the need to "call the staff".

Coming home was a big change though. At the mental hospital I was used to peace and quiet. And even though I didn't want to be there at first, it has been good for me to let go of all the stress and anxiety, that is connected to real life.
When I stepped into my house, it was a blessing. I cuddled our cat, opened the door to the garden,  and let the spring inside.
And then real life caught up to me again: the police called me!
Geez, but the lady said not to worry. It was just about the moped from my ex husband. The moped just need new registration papers.
So I tried to call the tax section that handles that, however it was impossible to get thorough. I have written them an email, so I hope that those things are in order now.

There is a letter for my ex boyfriend too... I really hate, that he has not changed his address in my country, but well. I have some labels to put on the letters, so he will get them soon.
Apparently he thinks, that he is able to run away from everything, and he did. But taxes in my country, you are not able to run away from.  

All in all, I'm so happy to be home. Tomorrow we are going to the house I have rented for a week, and I look so much forward to just sit and look at the water all day. Maybe collecting some stones and seashells...

0 kommentarer: