Theres One Neighbor I'm Scared Of

He started by calling me, while my friend was visiting this morning, so I chose not to take the call. However he called half an hour later, while the children and my friend was sorting some of my ex husbands things. I answered that call, and it was obvious, that he had been drinking heavily.  He wanted me to come over, but I refused, and I had difficulties to get him off the phone without being impolite.
I told the children and my friend what happened. My friend already knew the particular neighbor was drunk, so they were all watching out for him. Fortunately he has not come over yet!

During the whole day he has been calling me, I don't know how many times! Of course I don't answer the phone, and now I start to be scared, that he will come over during the evening.
I'm almost paranoid with locking the doors, I start to fear, when the phone will ring the next time - and I am really scared that he will suddenly stand outside our door.
This is really something, that I don't need right now. My anxiety is hard on me already, and now I have to fight the fear of that particular neighbor too.

We are trying to have a nice evening, with a good movie - but the fear is in the thoughts all the time. I really wish that I had a man in the house, that I could cuddle into and feel safe.

0 kommentarer: